Posted: April 2021
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 6th May 2021
Alexandra has been designing and manufacturing garments since 1854 are now the leading provider of modern protective workwear and suiting for just about every sector and business in the UK.
Alexandra has remained true to our core principles - quality, good design and reliable service. The award of The Royal Warrant is testament to our continued commitment to workwear development, at the very highest level.
At Alexandra, we place the customer at the heart of everything we do and look for passion and enthusiasm be a brand ambassador for our business.
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our offices based across the UK, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
A Tailor-Made Opportunity
Due to an unprecedented start to the year in sales volumes, we are keen to continue the growth we are seeing in our market place and seek the support of 2 Telesales Executives based in our Thornbury offices.
This is a telephone based role where you will be contacting new and existing customer to try to generate leads and new business across a wide range of industries in the healthcare and hospitality sector including Dentists, Vets, Nursing Agencies, GP Practices, Hotels, Cafes, Bars, Restaurants etc
This role will be 100% on the telephone, making a high volume of outbound sales calls split across classic cold calls to new business and warmer follow ups to lapsed or existing customers.
This is a role which is equally reactive as proactive and there would be the opportunity for you to use your initiative and search for new opportunities.
· Coming from a B2B Sales background, you will be passionate and driven to meet targets and generate leads and ultimately sales.
· You will work equally well on your own and within a team environment – we are a really close team and will do everything to support each other
· Ideally you will be immediately available to start straight away and happy to commit to a 6 month contract
· We are based in Thornbury and although we are accessible by public transport, it is much easier to reach us if you drive.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to Alexandra starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career at Alexandra. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen areas in an open plan office.