Posted: May 2019
Location: Long Eaton
Salary: competitive salary
Closing Date: 17th May 2019
Permanent | 40 hours per week I Based in Castle Donington
Supporting the business within the Purchasing department on an administrative level. Responsible for delivering comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support in a busy Purchasing department. Your key areas of accountability will include raising and progressing purchase orders onto the OL and Fastreact systems, sorting purchasing queries and ad hoc requirements
- Ensure all purchase orders are processed in a timely manner
- Ensure Fastreact tasks are completed as directed
- Ensure Purchasing queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Provide excellent support to the Purchasing Team in a variety of tasks for example:
- Invoice logging
- MTO Progression
- Resolving Warehouse queries
- Stock transfers and alterations
- To be professional at all times escalating any issue or potential issue to line manager immediately
You will have previous experience of working on a busy and dynamic office environment and it would be advantageous if you had specific experience of working within a purchasing department.
You should have good working knowledge of all the Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
This is a busy role so you should have good time management skills and be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
You should have good numeracy and literacy skills and ideally a full driving license with access to your own car should any travel within the role be required.
You will be joining a fun and friendly team who are passionate about their work and strive to do the best they can every day. You will be joining a company who support development and personal progression as well as providing a great place to work.
In additional to competitive salary and pension, you will also receive 25 days holiday. We have free parking available on site and offer a number of other benefits you might be interested in.