Premium Service Advisor
Posted: November 2021
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 6th December 2021
Alexandra has been designing and manufacturing garments since 1854 are now the leading provider of modern protective workwear and suiting for just about every sector and business in the UK.
Alexandra has remained true to our core principles - quality, good design and reliable service. The award of The Royal Warrant is testament to our continued commitment to workwear development, at the very highest level.
At Alexandra, we place the customer at the heart of everything we do and look for passion and enthusiasm be a brand ambassador for our business.
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our offices based across the UK, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
A Tailor-Made Opportunity
We are looking for a Premium Service Advisor to join us on a permanent basis in our Thornbury office as we continue to grow and expand our team.
The role is key to Alexandra’s success as you will be responsible for providing a premium customer service to identified key accounts, acting as a key interface with the customer
and working in partnership with the Account Manager in Sales. You will ensure smooth customer service of key accounts on a day to day basis and in addition will support the Customer Operations team with projects.
As a self-motivated and proactive individual your role will be to provide an outstanding level of customer service by understanding each customer’s account plan to provide the relevant service experience whilst maximising revenue at every opportunity.
• Respond proactively to achieve first contact resolution of all enquires through a professional, approachable and warm service to deliver the KPI’s.
• Understand the customer needs to identify opportunities to add value to the interaction.
• Understand the wider company sales strategy to recognise sales leads and escalate as appropriate to support specific account plans.
• Establish and build effective working relationships with both internal and external customers, demonstrating excellent communication skills.
• Support team development by participating in ongoing personal learning & development and training colleagues as directed by your manager
• Work as part of the team to meet customer delivery expectations as part of the key account plan and strategy
• Pro-actively use product knowledge to support serviced delivery e.g. suggesting alternative product to meet delivery dates.
• Deal with conflict confidently to resolve customer queries and complaints whilst adhering to company policies and procedures.
• Process orders accurately and securely.
• Process and resolve service failures as a priority to support delivery of the teams KPI’s.
• To be flexible and adaptable, pro-actively supporting continuous process improvement that ensures a first class service.
• Ensure stock and delivery information is provided in a pro-active and timely manner
• Take ownership of service delivery by liaising with other internal departments to provide timely information for the customer
• Any other duties which may reasonably be requested from time to time.
• Proven customer service is essential, specifically looking after high value or key accounts.
• Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
• Demonstrable sales skills including switch and ad selling.
• Commercial awareness to support business focussed decision making.
• Proactive,problem solver.
• Organisational skills, including prioritisation that enables the business to meet its SLA’s
• Proven ability to build rapport with customers and ability to confidently manage challenging scenarios through varied media channels i.e. phone and e-mail and web chat.
• Aptitude to learn
• Attention to detail and accurate data entry.
• Good knowledge of company processes
• Computer literate with confident systems knowledge including Microsoft Outlook and Excel and experience of CRM systems.
• Team player supporting the delivery of the targets.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to Alexandra starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
We have been incredibly proud to support the NHS and all our customers over the COVID-19 pandemic, rapidly changing our business to support and provide uniforms and PPE to our customers whilst keeping our employees safe. We have embraced new ways of working and continued to work effectively providing our customers with the very best level of service at such a difficult time for everyone involved.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career at Alexandra. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
· A competitive salary
· 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
· Salary sacrifice pension scheme
· Employee assistance programme
· Healthcare scheme options
· Life assurance
· Long service award scheme
· Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
· Cycle to work scheme
· Onsite free car parking