Posted: August 2020
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 10th September 2020
Mi Hub trades asDimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we look for people who are approachable, friendly and like to have fun, as we nurture this within our environment.
As such we look for people who are passionate about what they do and, providing they are enthusiastic, a team player, willing to learn and like to have fun, they’ll fit right in!
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our offices based in Castle Donington and Thornbury, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
This is a really exciting time for our business as we embark on a period of business and digital transformation including our ERP implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
We are looking for a commercially and financially astute PMO Analyst to work closely with the Group Transformation Director, Business Leaders and Delivery Teams to develop, maintain and execute on an overall business change portfolio for the Group.
Based from our Castle Donington office, you will ensure programs are appropriately aligned to the correct toolsets and processes in place and that they are deliver efficiently.
You will be responsible for managing collation, calculation and evaluation of monthly reporting and you will be a confident user of Excel which allow you to prepare and maintain monthly reporting packs as well as ad hoc analysis. This is a role which will allow you to be as pro-active as you are reactive and we would look for you to help us shape and evolve the role as our programme of projects develop.
You will have strong project or program management and excellent organizational skills which are fundamental to our success, as is the ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organisation.
· Experience of working within a change management environment with demonstrable experience in being part of a Project Management Office.
· Some knowledge of Project Management principles in accordance with industry standards i.e. Prince2/AMP/PMP
· A demonstrable understanding of the governance and delivery of change in a matrixed organisation.
· A proven track record in developing, implementing and delivering PMO services across multiple sectors.
· Commercial/financial management awareness and aptitude
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interpret and distil complex information and data to executives, managers and subject matter experts. Excellent stakeholder manager
· Experienced in the application of key project management responsibilities, methods, disciplines, tools and analysis techniques.
· Excellent Excel to an intermediate level, confident using formulas and functions to manipulate data.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to us starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career with us. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen areas on each floor.