Commercial Reporting Analyst
Posted: November 2019
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 28th November 2019
Alexandra has been designing and manufacturing garments since 1854 are now the leading provider of modern protective workwear and suiting for just about every sector and business in the UK.
Alexandra has remained true to our core principles - quality, good design and reliable service. The award of The Royal Warrant is testament to our continued commitment to workwear development, at the very highest level.
At Alexandra, we place the customer at the heart of everything we do and look for passion and enthusiasm be a brand ambassador for our business.
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our offices based across the UK, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
A Tailor-Made Opportunity
We are looking for a Commercial Reporting Analyst to join our Commercial & Operations team based at our Thornbury office.
You will collaborate with your internal stakeholders to provide impartial analytical insight and direction to the business. You will help to drive sales and margin growth and greater efficiency across all business areas.
As well as producing routine, reactive reports, you will have the opportunity to act proactively and have the scope to investigate and analyse data that you think would make a difference to your team.
We are in fact looking for that person that will truly involve themselves in the business and wants to do more than the minimum – there is the appetite to develop and completely overhaul our reporting if you are up for the challenge?
· Strong numerical background and proven track record in analytics
· Accounting knowledge desirable
· Highly numerate, with advanced MS Excel (VBA skills & MS Access skills desirable)
· Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels
· Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage and monitor monthly processes
· Demonstrate potential to work well in a fast-paced environment, handling pressure, tight deadlines and adapting easily to changing priorities
· Have a professional, positive approach to all tasks
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to
supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to Alexandra starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career at Alexandra. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- Acompetitive salary
- 25 days (plus bank holidays) annual leave entitlement that increases with length of service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile working policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Discretionary employee reward scheme
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Government Childcare vouchers
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite kitchen facilities