Change Delivery Lead - Alexandra
Posted: February 2021
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 26th February 2021
Mi Hub trades as Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
Our Alexandra Business Unit sells workwear and PPE primarily through marketplaces and our B2C/B2B web platforms.
We have recently launched a Digital Transformation Programme, focused on creating the channel shift to Digital we need to deliver to enable our growth.
We are looking for a Change Delivery Lead to provide Change Delivery expertise (combination of Business Analysis, Process Improvement and Project management skills) to support the delivery of change and transformation initiatives for the Mi-Hub Group, with particular focus on our Alexandra Business Unit based in Thornbury.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
This is a hybrid role. We are looking for an all-rounder who can roll their sleeves up to shape, plan and drive the necessary change. The role will be a mix of assessing current thinking, mapping processes & customer journeys, identifying the root cause problems, challenging data, setting improvement priorities, building clear delivery plans, managing, driving and reporting progress, and working with the business to land & embed the change and ensure we deliver the required channel shift and benefits.
We are looking to bring automation to our customer journey, transform our customer operation and drive our customers to transact with us via our website.
Working with the Head of Customer Experience and key stakeholders across the Alexandra business, the IT Delivery team & the broader Digital Transformation Programme, you need to support and drive the change across multiple facets of our business:
1. Fix the basics. The problems are known but the business requirements and processes need defining and solutions need to be identified. Working with the Head of Customer Experience, you will plan to deliver the changes defining, agreeing and delivering.
2. Map the B2C customer journey, identify all the things we need to change, prioritise, plan, and then support to deliver the changes needed
3. Shape and drive the necessary Customer Operations Transformation supporting the existing team to evolve and grow to maximise these new initiatives.
4. Analyse and understand of our customer data.
· We are looking for someone with a significant background of Project Management, Change Leadership, Customer Journey Improvement, Business Analysis, Business Readiness & Business Change.
· You must be hands on, have pace & energy, and be good working with people at all levels.
· You will have an understanding of supply chain and logistics.
· Excellent customer-facing skills.
· You will be based within commutable distance of our Thornbury office; whilst we are all working from home currently, we look forward to the day we can all be back in the office – at least some of the week.
We would be looking for you to join us on a 12 month contract but depending on the future development of this project and/or other business initiative, there may be the opportunity for a permanent contract.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to us starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career with us. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen areas on each floor.