What information do you collect and why?
By browsing our website, you are not disclosing any personal data. However, should you wish to register for our news feeds, personal information you have provided to us will be securely stored on our database. The contact information you have submitted to us will be used to send you updated information about Dimensions such as our news articles, which we would like to share with you.
Your information is processed and treated securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 but if you would like to be removed from our marketing database, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my information shared with third parties?
Dimensions will not disclose any of your personal information to third parties. Our trusted website operating company will have access to this information but they agree to keep this information confidential.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email: email@example.com.
Or write to:
3 Long Acre
Willow Farm Business Park
MWUK Tax Principles:
Our approach to tax:
We understand the importance of the taxes we pay in supporting the development and growth of the communities in which we operate and take a responsible approach in respect of our tax obligations.
We operate under the following principles:
• We shall only engage in tax planning that is aligned with commercial and economic activity and does not lead to an abusive result
• We shall interpret the relevant tax laws in a way consistent with a relationship of “co-operative compliance” with relevant tax authorities
• In international matters, we shall follow the terms of the relevant Double Taxation Treaties and relevant OECD guidelines in dealing with such issues as transfer pricing and establishing taxable presence, and shall engage constructively in international dialogue on the review of global tax rules and the need for any changes
• We may respond to tax incentives and exemptions
• We shall be open and transparent with tax authorities about our tax affairs and provide all relevant information that is necessary for those authorities to review possible tax risks
• We shall work collaboratively with tax authorities to achieve early agreement on disputed issues and certainty on a real-time basis, wherever possible
• Our companies and strategies will meet the requirements under the UK’s “Schedule 19, Finance Act of 2016”