Temporary Customer Service Advisor
Posted: September 2021
Location: Castle Donington
Closing Date: 28th September 2021
Mi Hub trades as Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
We are about to embark on one of the largest and most exciting projects our business has ever undertaken and we need additional support in our Customer Experience team!
A Tailor-Made Opportunity
We are looking for Customer Service Coordinators to join our fantastic team based at our Castle Donington office on an ongoing temporary basis.
Working on a full time basis, you will support the project by providing much needed help to our customers to resolve their queries
Whether over the phone or by email, you will help them with sizing information, change of location updates, or just talk them through the online ordering.
These wearers are excited to be ordering their new uniforms and we want to provide them a seamless process as they order it.
A project of this size is a first for our Industry and unheard of in the marketplace – come and join us for the fun of the next few months as we roll out new uniforms to some of the UK’s largest employers!
- You will have a polite and professional telephone manner and be driven to deliver excellent customer service no matter what. You will be a quick learner and able to pick up the role quickly to be able to assist the majority of your calls no matter what the subject.
- This is a busy role and you will need to enjoy working to a fast pace without compromise quality of service; whilst we have targets and KPI’s to achieve, these are not around length of calls as we would prefer you to answer the query comprehensively than rush a customer off the phone to hit a target.
- You will need to be able to multi-task and follow through projects to their resolution with a keen eye for detail.
- This is a great role for anyone with a customer services background or looking to gain experience in this area; we can provide training and are happy to support people who are keen, willing and eager to learn. We can offer a great career and a great place to work which is unique to a customer service department.
What you need to know about us:
- You will be working within the best team!
Our entire Customer Services team are the most passionate and dedicated team who are welcoming, friendly and supportive group. They strive every day to be the best.
- You will be given full training to ensure you have everything you need to thrive. You will be supported at your
desk and we will give you ongoing training and development as part of our Learning & Development culture. Our Team Leaders are on hand for any queries.
- We value you
We really care about thepeople who work for us and even when working on a temporary basis, we will do everything we can to make you feel part of the Mi Hub family. We have a vibrant office environment and have a positive approach to everything we do!
- We are the market leader in our field!
We are really good at what we do, we are well respected in our Industry and need great people to work with us to continue to deliver that fantastic work.
Life Working at Mi Hub:
- We have a large, open plan office based in Castle Donington with plenty of amenities around us.
- We have a large car park at the front of our building so easy to park when you arrive
- Unlike other temporary assignments, we want to pay you the same as our permanent members of staff from day 1.
- We take huge pride in our CSR policy and our impact on the environment with multiple initiatives to minimise the impact on our planet.
- We take holidays really seriously and offer you pro-rata holidays of 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays to be able to have that time doing whatever you love outside of work.
- We offer subsidised Vitality Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
- We also support you on a day to day basis with access to an Employee Assistance Programme covering mental health, well-being, financial and legal support.
- We have a vibrant and busy social calendar driven by our desire to raise funds for local and national charities, supporting a number each year