Senior HR Business Partner
Posted: September 2021
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary plus car allowance
Closing Date: 27th September 2021
Mi Hub trades as Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to support the business with all employee relations matters and lead our HR team on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
You will join our established HR team based from our Castle Donington Head Office and work with the other HR Business Partners where we support 650 employees across 3
divisions in 3 separate locations. We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who is a strong HR Generalist but also someone with experience of overseeing a small team.
This is an incredibly varied and broad role where anything could happen – the joys of supporting people. You will need to balance the needs of the Executive Leadership Team and support their business objectives but also able to roll up your sleeves and getting stuck in.
You will business partner your own dedicated group of managers and provide them with HR support for their teams; meeting with them regularly but stepping in when needed for specific processes, you will build relationships with them so you are a trusted and confided-in partner. This role is equally pro-active as reactive.
Acting as the most senior member of the HR team, you will provide guidance, support and coaching to the existing team, ensuring the HR team provide a comprehensive and cohesive service to the Business. We will benefit from your technical knowledge of HR processes and procedures to supporting the HR Business Partners across
the employee lifecycle. You will also have the wider support of the Payroll, Recruitment and L&D members of the team to provide a comprehensive HR offering to the business.
What you need to know about us:
- You will be working within the best team!
Our entire HR team are a welcoming, friendly and supportive group who are passionate and dedicated to our roles.
- You will be given full training to ensure you have everything you need to thrive
You will be supported at desk and we will give you ongoing training and development as part of our Learning & Development culture
- Agile-Hybrid working and Flexibility around start and finish time.
We will try and accommodate a working pattern that suits you within our 40 hour working week, working from home 2-3 days per week.
- We are the market leader in our field!
We are really good at what we do, we are well respected in our Industry and need great people to work with us to continue to deliver that fantastic work.
What we need to know about you:
- You will be CIPD qualified and be an experience HR generalist in a similar sized business.
- You will be able to hit the ground running and provide a seamless handover at the end of the contract.
- You will be passionate about HR and supporting people; you will love being busy and having a varied day is important to you
- You will have excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills and genuinely be a “people-person”. This role is all about supporting our people and it will be second nature to you to help and support them – no matter how trivial!
- You will be a team player as you will be joining a genuine team who all support and look out for one another; it is a busy department and we all pitch in and help one another at busy times.
- You will be able to work with the Executive/Senior Leadership team and be confident to challenge and suggest ideas that support the wider HR agenda.
- We have a large, open plan office based in Castle Donington with plenty of amenities around us.
- We offer flexible and agile working allowing you to work from home up to 3 days a week on a working pattern that suits your start and finish time.
- We take huge pride in our CSR policy and our impact on the environment with multiple initiatives to minimise the impact on our planet.
- We provide you with all the tools you need to do your job; laptop, mobile, 2 screens, headset etc
- We take holidays really seriously and offer 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays to be able to have that time doing whatever you love outside of work.
- We offer subsidised Vitality Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
- We also support you on a day to day basis with access to an Employee Assistance Programme covering mental health, well-being, financial and legal support.
- We have a vibrant and busy social calendar driven by our desire to raise funds for local and national charities, supporting a number each year
- We also look after your loved ones with a 3x death in service life insurance scheme should the worst happen in your employment with us.
- We offer career progression and actively encourage the internal progression of our employees to new positions.
- We love celebrating long service and are proud to have member of our team celebrate their milestone anniversaries with us.