Receptionist & Facilities Coordinator
Posted: September 2021
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 7th October 2021
Mi Hub trades as Dimensions, Alexandra, Yaffy and Twinhill and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
We are looking to recruit a Receptionist & Facilities Coordinator to ensure the smooth running of our reception area and building.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
Acting as the first point contact anyone has with our business, whether face to face or by telephone, this role will provide a friendly, professional and helpful welcome.
You will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service to internal and external customers. Your key areas of accountability will include the smooth running of our reception area, answering and directing of telephone calls accordingly and dealing with any inbound / outbound deliveries, as well as the co-ordination of facilities around the building.
On a day to day basis, your role will include:
- Provide excellent service and support to all internal and external customers over the telephone and in person
- Answer incoming calls to the main phone line, directing calls or taking appropriate messages, ensuring these are share in a timely manner.
- Act as host to any visitors to the building including setting up meeting rooms, arranging buffets, coordinating parking etc.
- Issuing visitor passes and explaining visitor H&S guidelines with regard to moving around the building and evacuation
- Co-ordinate and manage internal and external post / deliveries on a daily basis
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy and presentable
- Maintaining a comprehensive list of car registrations for the business
- Responsibility for running a Tensor attendance report in the event of an evacuation and coordinating with the fire marshals
- Day to day co-ordination of facilities within the building including but not limited to
- Ordering and organisation of general cleaning materials and stationary
- Support of meeting room management
- Assisting the customer services team during peak periods.
- To be professional at all times, escalating any issue or potential issue to your line manager immediately.
- You will have a polite and professional telephone manner and be driven to deliver excellent customer service no matter what.
- You will already have experience working in a similar role and have the confidence on your abilities to take on this busy and wide-ranging role. In fact, you will enjoy a varied workload and relish in the challenge of spinning lots of plates!
- Of course you will be a great communicator but more importantly, calm under pressure.
- You will have a great attention to detail and take pride in our working environment, making sure our reception area and meeting rooms are well maintained at all times.
- This role is based at our Castle Donington offices and we are looking for someone to work 8.30am to 5pm each day so you would be able to commit to those hours and provide us that reliable cover we seek.
What you need to know about us:
- You will be working within the best team!
Our entire Customer Experience team and wider colleagues are the most passionate and dedicated team who are welcoming, friendly and supportive group. They strive every day to be the best.
- You will be given full training to ensure you have everything you need to thrive.
You will be supported at your desk and we will give you ongoing training and development as part of our Learning & Development culture. Our Team Leaders are on hand for any queries.
- We value you
We really care about the people who work for us and we will do everything we can to make you feel part of the Mi Hub family. We have a vibrant office environment and have a positive approach to everything we do!
- We are the market leader in our field!
We are really good at what we do, we are well respected in our Industry and need great people to work with us to continue to deliver that fantastic work.
Life Working at Mi Hub:
- We have a large, open plan office based in Castle Donington with plenty of amenities around us. We have a large car park at the front of our building so easy to park when you arrive
- We take huge pride in our CSR policy and our impact on the environment with multiple initiatives to minimise the impact on our planet.
- We take holidays really seriously and offer 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays to be able to have that time doing whatever you love outside of work.
- We offer subsidised Vitality Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
- We also support you on a day to day basis with access to an Employee Assistance Programme covering mental health, well-being, financial and legal support.
- We have a vibrant and busy social calendar driven by our desire to raise funds for local and national charities, supporting a number each year
- We also look after your loved ones with a 3x death in service life insurance scheme should the worst happen in your employment with us.
- We offer career progression and actively encourage the internal progression of our employees to new positions.
- We love celebrating long service and are proud to have member of our team celebrate their milestone anniversaries with us.