PPE Sales Executive
Posted: April 2021
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 27th April 2021
Alexandra has been designing and manufacturing garments since 1854 are now the leading provider of modern protective workwear and suiting for just about every sector and business in the UK.
Alexandra has remained true to our core principles - quality, good design and reliable service. The award of The Royal Warrant is testament to our continued commitment to workwear development, at the very highest level.
At Alexandra, we place the customer at the heart of everything we do and look for passion and enthusiasm be a brand ambassador for our business.
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our offices based across the UK, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
This is a really exciting time for our business as we embark on a period of business transformation as we look for PPE specialists across a number of disciplines to strengthen our team in supporting our continued growth in this market.
A Tailor-Made Opportunity
We are looking for a PPE Sales Executive to join our Sales team based at our Thornbury office, specifically focusing on introducing PPE products to new businesses.
Working closely with a specific Regional Account Manager, you will be responsible for the entire UK, generating new business leads and opportunities.
In collaboration with the Regional Account Manager, you will you will build great relationships and really understand the needs and patterns of your customers to best maximise sales opportunities.
On a day to day basis, you will;
- Make sales approaches to new customers via call and email
- Research new business opportunities and undertake research of your industry to strategically target and plan your business development.
- Deliver the sales & margin targets for your defined accounts / area,
- Understand and contribute to the account plans with clear aims, objectives and defined milestones
- Responsibility for building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Work effectively on leads passed through the business whilst also contributing to acquiring leads through targeted self-generation
- You will come from a PPE sales role where you are currently thriving in your role but looking for that next step in your career.
- You will be highly knowledgeable in the world of PPE and medical devices; a background in either would be preferred.
- You will have a strong track record of working with B2B customers across the Private and Public sector.
- We are a very vibrant and dynamic team and look for passionate and enthusiast people to join us and add to our fantastic team.
- You can be based anywhere in the UK but with a willingness to Thornbury, Bristol on a monthly basis and be able to travel on the odd occasion to customer sites if needed.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to Alexandra starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
We have been incredibly proud to support the NHS and all our customers over the COVID-19 pandemic, rapidly changing our business to support and provide uniforms and PPE to our customers whilst keeping our employees safe. We have embraced new ways of working and continued to work effectively providing our customers with the very best level of service at such a difficult time for everyone involved.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career at Alexandra. We
recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen area within a large open plan office.
With offices based in Thornbury, Bristol, we would be open to considering candidates across the UK who would split their time between working from home and visiting our offices on a regular basis.