Part Time Customer Service Coordinator
Posted: December 2019
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 10th January 2020
MWUK trades as Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we look for people who are approachable, friendly and like to have fun, as we nurture this within our environment.
As such we look for people who are passionate about what they do and, providing they are enthusiastic, a team player, willing to learn and like to have fun, they’ll fit right in!
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our office based in Castle Donington, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
We are looking to recruit a part time Customer Services Coordinator to join us on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for providing a high level of service to internal and external customers, including liaising with both line managers and account managers.
You will be supporting the same Account Managers and their accounts so you will be able to build a relationship with those customers to really deliver an excellent level of customer service.
This is working as part of a job share, working 24 hours per week, Monday, Thursday and Friday, 8 hours per day.
· You will have a polite and professional telephone manner and be driven to deliver excellent customer service no matter what. You will be a quick learner and able to pick up the role quickly to be able to assist the majority of your calls no matter what the subject.
· This is a busy role and you will need to enjoy working to a fast pace without compromise quality of service; whilst we have targets and KPI’s to achieve, these are not around length of calls as we would prefer you to answer the query comprehensively than rush a customer off the phone to hit a target.
· You will need to be able to multi-task and follow through projects to their resolution with a keen eye for detail.
· This is a great role for anyone with a customer services background or looking to gain experience in this area; we can provide training and are happy to support people who are keen, willing and eager to learn.
· We can offer a great career and a great place to work which is unique to a customer service department.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to us starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career with us. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Pro-rata 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Discretionary employee reward scheme
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Government Childcare vouchers
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite kitchen facilities