Office Sales Executive
Posted: April 2021
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 27th April 2021
Alexandra has been designing and manufacturing garments since 1854 are now the leading provider of modern protective workwear and suiting for just about every sector and business in the UK.
Alexandra has remained true to our core principles - quality, good design and reliable service. The award of The Royal Warrant is testament to our continued commitment to workwear development, at the very highest level.
At Alexandra, we place the customer at the heart of everything we do and look for passion and enthusiasm be a brand ambassador for our business.
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our offices based across the UK, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
A Tailor-Made Opportunity
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our Sales team based at our Thornbury office.
Being based in the office, you will work closely with an allocated Regional Account Manager to support in the management a geographical area, taking responsibility for the customers within that defined area. You will build great relationships and really understand the needs and patterns of your customers to best maximise sales opportunities.
On a day to day basis, you will;
- Deliver the sales & margin targets for your defined accounts / area.
- Understand and contribute to the account plans with clear aims, objectives and defined milestones
- Take responsibility for building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Work effectively on leads passed through the business whilst also contributing to acquiring leads through targeted self-generation
- Acquire customer and market knowledge to inform account and business planning and priorities
- You will come from an internal sales role where you are currently thriving in your role but looking for that next step in your career.
- It would be a massive advantage if you had any experience dealing with work wear but we would look to see you are comfortable working with B2B customers
- We are a very vibrant and dynamic team and look for passionate and enthusiast people to join us and add to our fantastic team.
- You will be able to travel to Thornbury on a daily basis and be able to travel on the odd occasion to customer sites if needed.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to Alexandra starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career at Alexandra. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen area within a large open plan office.