Posted: December 2019
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 10th January 2020
MWUK trades as Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we look for people who are approachable, friendly and like to have fun, as we nurture this within our environment.
As such we look for people who are passionate about what they do and, providing they are enthusiastic, a team player, willing to learn and like to have fun, they’ll fit right in!
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our office based in Castle Donington, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
Finance is part of everything we do and we aim to provide high quality, timely financial information & insight to enable the business to make the best decisions possible.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
We are looking for an Interim Management Accountant to join our finance team based at our Castle Donington office for a 12 month fixed term contract.
This individual will support multiple aspects of the management accounts team providing management information & reporting to the business during a crucial period of ERP implementation in a busy finance department.
· Perform high quality financial analyses including KPI reporting, variance analysis, forecast tracking and modelling
· Produce monthly management account information for the business, including posting journals, balance sheet reconciliations and cost centre reviews
· Maintain overall integrity and accuracy of the general & fixed asset ledgers
· Preparation and delivery of monthly management account reporting pack
· Drive continual improvement in the finance department, offering insight on best practices and ensuring that all processes are aligned with the new ERP solution
· Assist with any other accounting or reporting projects as required to help the department achieve its objectives
· Perform ad-hoc analysis or modelling as required
· Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant; or significant demonstrable qualified by experience
· Previous experience of working in a similar all-round management accounts role
· Excellent Excel skills, including pivot tables, vlookups etc.
· Experience of delivering or being part of a system implementation and any experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
· Excellent attention to detail, working with quickly and accurately with financial information
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to us starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career with us. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary plus contract completion bonus
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Discretionary employee reward scheme
- Long service award scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Government Childcare vouchers
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite kitchen facilities