IT Test Analyst
Posted: January 2020
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 3rd February 2020
MWUK trades as Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we look for people who are approachable, friendly and like to have fun, as we nurture this within our environment.
As such we look for people who are passionate about what they do and, providing they are enthusiastic, a team player, willing to learn and like to have fun, they’ll fit right in!
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our office based in Castle Donington, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
eCommerce is critical to everything we do and we aim to provide a high quality, responsive service to our internal customers.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
We are looking for an IT Test Analyst to join our IT eCommerce team based at our Castle Donington office.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a talented, “can-do” individual who can demonstrate a strong working knowledge of testing webs based solutions. We are embarking upon a number of exciting and challenging eCommerce projects which will deliver significant business benefits to our customers.
You will be joining a busy team undergoing a period of sustained change and growth testing both our Magento and .NET eCommerce platforms.
On a daily basis you will:
· Prepare and execute test plans
· Review project documents and data
· Review test designs and constructively evaluate them
· Provide test estimates for projects
· Facilitate our business through UAT
· Report finding and recommendations to the Developers working with them to produce a high quality solution
· You will come from a software testing background with a desire to challenge the norm and be driven by delivering customer excellence
· You will love interacting with stakeholders and have great communications skills to be able to understand problems and communicate solutions
· You will be positive, pro-active and be a logical thinker – we encourage you to think outside of the box and show enthusiasm for resolving issues.
· SQL skills and experience of testing eCommerce platforms would be a huge advantage as would IT testing and User Acceptance Testing.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to us starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career with us. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen areas on each floor.