IT Test Analyst
Posted: September 2021
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 23rd September 2021
Mi Hub trades as Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
As we continues to grow and develop, we have a vacancy in our Digital Delivery team for an experienced IT Test Analyst. We are embarking upon a number of exciting and challenging digital projects, which will deliver significant business benefits to our customers. Reporting to the Senior Test Analyst, you will be joining a busy team undergoing a period of sustained growth.
We are looking for a talented, “can-do” individual who can demonstrate a strong working knowledge of testing web based solutions. You will have detailed knowledge of all aspects of testing, e.g functional, non-functional, performance, regression and exploratory testing. Whilst this role will be predominantly manual testing, we would like you to have a keen interest in test automation and be a part of moving the business forward with automation.
Your role will include:
- Preparing and executing test cases for manual and automation testing.
- Review project documents and data.
- Review test designs and constructively evaluate them.
- Provide test estimates for projects.
- Facilitate our business through User Acceptance Testing.
- Logging and tracking defects through to resolution.
- Report findings and recommendations to the Developers, working with them to produce agreed solutions to a high quality.
- Produce user and technical documentation.
- Supporting the business with day to day queries on the eCommerce site
What you need to know about us:
- You will be working within the best team!
Our entire IT team are a welcoming, friendly and supportive group who are passionate and dedicated to their roles.
- You will be given full training to ensure you have everything you need to thrive.
You will be supported at desk and we will give you ongoing training and development as part of our Learning & Development culture
- We have an amazing Hybrid, Agile and Flexible working Policy
We offer flexible and agile working allowing you to work from home up to 3 days a week on a working pattern that suits your start and finish time.
- We can support your career development…if you want it
We are very happy to support your further career aspirations but equally happy if IT Testing is your passion.
- We are the market leader in our field!
We are really good at what we do, we are well respected in our Industry and need great people to work with us to continue to deliver that fantastic work.
What we need to know about you:
- You will be a passionate IT Test Analyst with experience of IT testing and User Acceptance Testing and tools such as Azure DevOps.
- We are looking for experience of writing and maintaining manual and automated regression tests with specific experience testing of eCommerce platforms being a huge advantage
- You will show an enthusiasm for resolving issues and an understanding of what delivering high quality service involves in a business orientated environment. You will be confident in dealing with senior stakeholders.
- You will be a team player as you will be joining a genuine team who all support and look out for one another; it is a busy department and we cannot promise that the day will not fly by in a flash but there is definitely no twiddling thumbs in the team!!
- We have a large, open plan office based in Castle Donington with plenty of amenities around us.
- We offer flexible and agile working allowing you to work from home up to 3 days a week on a working pattern that suits your start and finish time
- We take huge pride in our CSR policy and our impact on the environment with multiple initiatives to minimise the impact on our planet.
- We provide you with all the tools you need to do your job; laptop, 2 screens, headset etc
- We take holidays really seriously and offer 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays to be able to have that time doing whatever you love outside of work.
- We have a flexi-time policy allowing you accrue an additional 6 days holiday per year.
- We offer subsidised Vitality Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
- We also support you on a day to day basis with access to an Employee Assistance Programme covering mental health, well-being, financial and legal support
- We have a vibrant and busy social calendar driven by our desire to raise funds for local and national charities, supporting a number each year.
- We also look after your loved ones with a 3x death in service life insurance scheme should the worst happen in your employment with us.
- We offer career progression and actively encourage the internal progression of our employees to new positions.
- We love celebrating long service and are proud to have member of our team celebrate their milestone anniversaries with us.