IT Security Analyst
Posted: September 2021
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 7th October 2021
Mi Hub trades as Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
As we continue to grow and develop, we have a brand new vacancy in our Infrastructure team for an experienced IT Security Analyst. With our new hybrid working policy, you can work from home up to 3 days per week and spend 2 days a week in our Castle Donington offices. We also offer flexibility around working pattern too.
As the IT Security Analyst for Mi Hub, you will be monitoring and maintaining the security of the organisations infrastructure, data and systems and the policies and controls that govern the systems.
The role includes tasks and activities such security monitoring, penetration testing, incident management, maintaining security policies, standards and controls, auditing and reviewing IT Security.
As the IT Security Analyst working with the Mi Hub IT team you will also help to define service handover requirements into the live production environment as well as the IT Security training requirements for the operational support teams.
You will act as the focal point for IT Security ensuring security issues and alerts are effectively tracked and managed through to resolution by the relevant support team or third party.
As the IT Security Analyst you will also review new systems and solutions to ensure they meet Mi Hub security standards and are appropriately scanned and monitored before going live.
Working with the Mi Hub IT team you will also be responsible for the vulnerability monitoring and security monitoring tools ensuring any issues are logged and remediated as well as producing monthly reports showing progress against agreed KPIs for security and compliance.
- Proven and relevant working experience in an IT Security role.
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating IT Security and recommending improvements in O365 for monitoring and investigations
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Knowledge of IT Security Principles (ISO27001 InfoSec or other).
- Experience using Microsoft Security & Compliance Center and other Security tools
- IT Security Qualification
- Security impact assessments in relation to GDPR requirements
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and networking
- Understanding of secure software development lifecycle
- Vulnerability management tools such as Qualys
- Organising and remediating penetration tests
What you need to know about us:
- You will be working within the best team!
Our entire IT team are a welcoming, friendly and supportive group who are passionate and dedicated to their role.
- You will be given full training to ensure you have everything you need to thrive.
You will be supported at desk and we will give you ongoing training and development as part of our Learning & Development culture
- We have an amazing Hybrid, Agile and Flexible working Policy
We offer flexible and agile working allowing you to work from home up to 3 days a week on a working pattern that suits your start and finish time.
- We can support your career development…if you want it
We are very happy to support your further career aspirations but equally happy if IT Security is your passion.
- We are the market leader in our field!
We are really good at what we do, we are well respected in our Industry and need great people to work with us to continue to deliver that fantastic work.
- We have a large, open plan office based in Castle Donington with plenty of amenities around us.
- We offer flexible and agile working allowing you to work from home up to 3 days a week on a working pattern that suits your start and finish time.
- We take huge pride in our CSR policy and our impact on the environment with multiple initiatives to minimise the impact on our planet.
- We provide you with all the tools you need to do your job; laptop, 2 screens, headset etc
- We take holidays really seriously and offer 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays to be able to have that time doing whatever you love outside of work.
- We offer subsidised Vitality Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
- We also support you on a day to day basis with access to an Employee Assistance Programme covering mental health, well-being, financial and legal support.
- We have a vibrant and busy social calendar driven by our desire to raise funds for local and national charities, supporting a number each year
- We also look after your loved ones with a 3x death in service life insurance scheme should the worst happen in your employment with us.
- We offer career progression and actively encourage the internal progression of our employees to new positions.
- We love celebrating long service and are proud to have members of our team celebrate their milestone anniversaries with us.