Interim Inventory Finance Manager
Posted: March 2021
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 12th April 2021
Mi Hub trades as Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business nsectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we look for people who are approachable, friendly and like to have fun, as we nurture this within our environment.
As such we look for people who are passionate about what they do and, providing they are enthusiastic, a team player, willing to learn and like to have fun, they’ll fit right in!
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our head office based in Castle Donington; finance is critical to everything we do and we aim to provide a high quality, responsive service to our internal customers and stakeholders.
A Tailor-Made Opportunity
We are looking for an Interim Inventory Finance Manager to join our finance team based at our Castle Donington office as part of our ongoing Transformation project.
We are looking for an experienced Inventory specialist who can understand how our current inventory processes and reporting operates in order to identify any opportunities for improvement.
We are looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and explore alternative methods of achieving the inventory team’s objectives before taking appropriate steps to transform the data/processes/reporting accordingly.
You will also work the finance team to take responsibility for managing day to day financial inventory reporting and analysis for the UK group.
Within this role, you will have responsibility for:
· Inventory reporting & analysis
· Costings & Purchase Price Variances [PPV]
· Line management of 2 inventory team members
· Transformation project management
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant with minimum 3 years PQE
- Experience working in a similar inventory or costings role within a manufacturing/FMCG business.
- Experience with accounting for hedges and foreign currencies
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Able to produce & present high quality financial information to a range of stakeholders
- Flexible and enthusiastic outlook, capable of working on own initiative and delivering finance objectives as part of a wider team
- Work well under pressure and delivering to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to us starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your time with us.
We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen areas on each floor.