Posted: August 2019
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 28th August 2019
MWUK is currently recruiting for a HR Administrator for a 9 month contract to cover an internal secondment to start as soon as possible. As a business, this is a really exciting time for us as we embark on a huge IT transformation project and this is having an impact on all departments. We are looking for a HR administrator who can carry on the excellent work of our current HR Administrator as they spend more time working on the IT Project.
The function of the HR Administrator is first point of contact for employee enquiries and requests. The role requires insight, attention to detail and the skills to manage potentially sensitive issues and situations with tact, discretion and confidence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain HR records, both paper and electronic, securely and confidentially in line with Data Protection legislation.
- The HR key point of contact for all data and process matters.
- Ensure the relevant HR information systems are up to date, accurate and compliant with legislation
- Manage the new joiner process, issuing employment documentation and ensuring the full end-to-end completion of all documents.
- Generate the monthly HR statistics pack for board presentation.
- Liaise with Fleet Management Supplier to ensure effective communication on changes to requirements to ensure efficient spend on Company Fleet and Hire vehicles is maintained.
- Manage the administration of all mail and enquiries to the HR team.
- Administration of Investigatory, Disciplinary, Grievances and Capability procedures to include note taking at meetings.
- Advise employees on day-to-day HR issues including maternity, company policies, employee relations, and holidays.
- Liaise with Payroll regarding employee remuneration and benefits, and provide general administration support as required.
- Assist in the production of content for Employee communications including intranet posts and HR team pages maintenance.
- General administration support to HR Business Partners.
- Allocated projects as and when required.
- Interacting confidently and positively with others using listening and questioning effectively.
Key skills and attributes:
- Strong administration skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of HR Business software and Process
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- A consistently friendly and supportive approach
- The ability to work accurately and at pace
- Previous experience in a HR Administrator capacity
- It would be ideal if you were CIPD qualified or actively working towards your CIPD qualification
MWUK is a fantastic, vibrant and energetic company that provides a sense of fun and enjoyment every day. We offer great offices based in Castle Donington with excellent facilities and free parking. We also offer 25 days holiday, a pension and a flexi-time policy applicable to all members of staff.