Group Management Accountant
Posted: February 2021
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 25th February 2021
Mi Hub trades as Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we look for people who are approachable, friendly and like to have fun, as we nurture this within our environment.
As such we look for people who are passionate about what they do and, providing they are enthusiastic, a team player, willing to learn and like to have fun, they’ll fit right in!
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our office based in Castle Donington, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
Finance is critical to everything we do and we aim to provide a high quality, responsive service to our internal customers.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
We are looking to recruit a Group Management Accountant to join our finance team based at our Castle Donington office in a brand new role created because of our continued expansion and growth.
As Group Management Accountant, you will provide financial guidance and support for the Mi Hub group of companies and will be responsible for coordinating and managing key group financial reporting, month end processes, financial analysis and compliance.
Managing 2 key members of the team, you will take the ownership of all the day-to-day activities related to running a successful management accounts team; we are looking for someone who is technically excellent, detailed driven and most importantly, passionate about their role.
You will be coming into a brilliant team with effective processes but we are going through a wider Group transformation as such finance will be impacted; you will have the opportunity to support on a group wide ERP implementation and a new consolidation system so hopefully you have an appetite to get involved with projects too.
You will interact with all levels of the business, from senior stakeholders to external parties and the finance team as a whole. You will be someone who is confident to provide executive summaries to our CFO but understand the numbers well enough to provide detail when needed.
Highlights of this roles include:
- Coordinate the month end process
- Prepare consolidated monthly group accounts, including KPI Board packs
- Balance sheet reconciliation preparation and review
- Business partner for departmental cost centres
- Assist wider finance department in compliance and reporting requirements
- You will be a Qualified Accountant in either CIMA/ACCA/ACA and have experience of working in a similar Management Accountant or Group Finance role previously.
- Able to produce & present high quality financial information to a range of stakeholders
- Flexible and enthusiastic outlook, capable of working on own initiative and delivering finance objectives as part of a wider team
- Work well under pressure and delivering to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to us starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career with us. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen areas on each floor.