Finance Business Partner
Posted: August 2020
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 9th September 2020
MiHub Ltd trades as Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we look for people who are approachable, friendly and like to have fun, as we nurture this within our environment.
As such we look for people who are passionate about what they do and, providing they are enthusiastic, a team player, willing to learn and like to have fun, they’ll fit right in!
Finance is part of everything we do and we aim to provide high quality, timely financial information & insight to enable the business to make the best decisions possible. We are currently in the middle of a huge finance transformation project implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join our Shared Service finance team to act as the primary link between the Shared Service finance function and the
Alexandra business & operations.
We are looking for someone with passion and enthusiasm coupled with commercial awareness to really support the Alexandra business and help them understand their numbers; this is a brand new role for the business and as such need someone who can meet the changing demands of the role as it evolves in reality.
We need you to be agile and flexible to work in our fast-paced dynamic office environment.
Based out of our Alexandra offices in Thornbury but with weekly travel to Castle Donington to meet with the main Finance team, you will be tasked with establishing strong relationships with senior stakeholders within the Alexandra business in order to become a trusted financial and commercial advisor.
You will work closely with the business to add value and insight into their decision making and commercial appraisals, including cost saving initiatives and new business projects.
Your role will include:
· Perform high quality financial analyses including KPI reporting, variance analysis and modelling to help deliver their strategic and financial objectives
· Take ownership of the entire Alexandra P+L and Balance Sheet and provide regular high quality commentary and reporting packs to senior management
· Coordinate the financial reforecast process on behalf of the Alexandra business including scenario planning & variance analysis
· Support the migration of the Alexandra business onto a new ERP solution,
· Drive continual improvement within the finance department and within the Alexandra operations ensuring that all processes are aligned with the new ERP solution
· Draw on large volumes of data, selecting the appropriate tools to manipulate, analyse and interpret it in sophisticated, audience-appropriate ways
· Frequent travel to Castle Donington for meetings and updates with the wider shared service centre finance team.
· Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant; or significant demonstrable qualified by experience
· We would welcome candidates taking their first step into a commercial role from Practice or someone looking to build on their Management Accounting background to formalise their Business Partnering experience.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
· Able to produce & present high quality financial information; excellent Excel skills, including pivot tables, vlookups etc.
· Flexible and enthusiastic outlook, capable of working on own initiative and delivering finance objectives as part of a wider team
· Experience of delivering or being part of a system implementation and any experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
· Excellent attention to detail, working with quickly and accurately with financial information
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to us starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full
use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career with us. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Car allowance or company car environme
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Study support for professional qualification
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Discretionary employee reward scheme
- Long service award scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout spaces and small kitchen facilities in our open plan office