Digital Product Owner Lead
Alexandra is the market-leading provider of workwear in the UK with a 160-year history and Royal Warrant. The business is both enjoying and focused on further strong growth in
both domestic and international markets. At Alexandra you will be part of Mi-Hub Group with our sister brands, Dimensions, Yaffy and Twin Hill.
Alexandra is on a journey to become a digitally first business across both B2C & B2B and is investing heavily to achieve this - both across the UK and internationally.
We are looking to a recruit a Digital Product Owner Lead to be responsible for optimising the digital experience across the Alexandra website, analysing customer opportunities and pain points and translate into a prioritised, well-maintained digital product backlog.
You will deliver clearly defined backlog tickets that are aligned to the business vision and deliver the necessary value to achieve our digital ambitions. Working with the Group IT and third-party digital development agency you will be the business lead to ensure the successful delivery of the prioritised digital backlog to deliver the digital ecommerce, user experience, and conversion KPIs.
This is a pivotal role within the business so you will need to collaborate and influence business stakeholders to drive the design of the digital product and experiences, using a variety of techniques, including user stories, user experience and business flow diagrams, customer insight, user experience research and digital, transactional and customer data. You will also lead on establishing the digital product role and function across Mi-Hub Group, demonstrating its importance and benefits in defining and delivering the digital roadmap.
What you need to know about us:
- You will be working within the best team!
Our entire Alexandra team are a welcoming, friendly and supportive group who are passionate and dedicated. As part of a new Digital team, you will be able to build a team culture and set the tone for the dynamics of the Digital team.
- You will be given full support and training to thrive.
You will be supported at desk and through corporate-led training programs as well as ongoing training and development as part of our inclusive Learning & Development culture.
- Agile-Hybrid working and Flexibility around start and finish time
We ware open to accommodate a working pattern that suits you within our 37.5hour working week, working from home 2-3 days per week.
- We are the market leader in our field!
We are really good at what we do, we are well respected in our Industry and need great people to work with us to continue to deliver that fantastic work.
What we need to know about you:
- You will be an experienced Digital Product Owner or Digital Product Manager with a minimum 5 years’ experience within an agile digital product development team – either client or agency side
- Strong ecommerce experience across B2C and/or B2B organisations
- Extensive experience of creating and managing a digital product roadmap, defining user stories and acceptance criteria, backlog refinement, sprint planning and working with scrum teams to deliver digital changes
- Good experience of A/B & MVT testing, CRO and content personalisation and relevant tool experience (in particular, Google Analytics, Google Optimise, Hotjar)
- Commercially focused - how to use data and insights to drive customer-centric solutions to deliver business outcomes and performance improvements
- Web and app/mobile based digital product experience
- Comfortable with analysing large and complex data sets from multiple locations
- Strong communication skills as you’ll be working closely with development, UX, project teams (in-house and 3rd party) and managing stakeholders
- Knowledge of Magento eCommerce platform an advantage
- We have a large, open plan office based in Thornbury with plenty of amenities around us. We also have our Head Office at Castle Donington, providing a Midlands Hub should you ever need a base. You can expect to travel between the office infrequently to attend relevant meetings if required.
- We offer flexible and agile working allowing you to work from home up to 3 days a week on a working pattern that suits your start and finish time.
- We take huge pride in our CSR policy and our impact on the environment with multiple initiatives to minimise the impact on our planet.
- We provide you with all the tools you need to do your job; laptop, 2 screens, headset etc
- We take holidays really seriously and offer 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays to be able to have that time doing whatever you love outside of work.
- We offer subsidised Vitality Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
- We also support you on a day to day basis with access to an Employee Assistance Programme covering mental health, well-being, financial and legal support.
- We have a vibrant and busy social calendar driven by our desire to raise funds for local and national charities, supporting a number each year
- We also look after your loved ones with a 3x death in service life insurance scheme should the worst happen in your employment with us.
- We offer career progression and actively encourage the internal progression of our employees to new positions
- We love celebrating long service and are proud to have member of our team celebrate their milestone anniversaries with us.