Digital Performance Analyst
Posted: September 2021
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 12th October 2021
Alexandra is the market-leading provider of workwear in the UK with a 160-year history and Royal Warrant. The business is both enjoying and focused on further strong growth in both domestic and international markets. At Alexandra you will be part of Mi-Hub Group with our sister brands, Dimensions, Yaffy and Twin Hill.
Alexandra is on a journey to become a digitally first business across both B2C & B2B and is investing heavily to achieve this - both across the UK and internationally.
As a brand new role to our business, we are looking to a recruit a Digital Performance Analyst to be responsible for helping Alexandra make better decisions using digital data and analytics. This is a digital insights role, and as an Analyst you will combine knowledge and experience of digital marketing & channel data with brilliant communication skills.
As the first pure Digital Performance Analyst you will have the opportunity to establish the function, establish a digital analytics framework and demonstrate value from digital data and insights across the Alexandra business and wider Mi-Hub Group
On a day to day basis, you can expect your role to include:
- Providing insight to the digital team and across the wider Alexandra business to improve digital trading performance, digital customer experience, digital self-service usage and channel shift from offline to online ordering
- Measure, report and summarise website and digital marketing performance as part of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly business reporting cycles and to aid trading performance
- Analyse digital and website user behaviour, conversion data, customer journeys and provide funnel analysis to deliver actionable insights
- Be our Google Analytics champion and super user to maximise its usage and available insight, owning all aspects of Google Analytics - tracking, implementation, configuration, testing, analysis and reporting
- Identifying opportunities to integrate digital, sales and customer data working with our Commercial Planning and Business Intelligence team
- Work closely with the digital marketing team / agencies to maximise performance and efficiency of campaigns and digital marketing channel optimisation – including measuring attribution and contribution for each digital marketing channel to add digital marketing investment and planning
- Make use of the data manipulation tools available (eg Power BI), in addition to applying your own advanced Excel skills
- Offer an appropriate visualisation of complex data led stories and outputs to the levels relevant of the audience receiving the insight/reports using appropriate tools
What you need to know about us:
- You will be working within the best team!
Our entire Alexandra team are a welcoming, friendly and supportive group who are passionate and dedicated.
- You will be given full support and training to thrive.
You will be supported at desk and through corporate-led training programs as well as ongoing training and development as part of our inclusive Learning & Development culture.
- Agile-Hybrid working and Flexibility around start and finish time.
We ware open to accommodate a working pattern that suits you within our 37.5hour working week, working from home 2-3 days per week.
- We are the market leader in our field!
We are really good at what we do, we are well respected in our Industry and need great people to work with us to continue to deliver that fantastic work.
What we need to know about you:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as digital analyst/web analyst - experienced using web analytics tools to generate key performance reporting and actionable insight
- Digital data-evangelist with experience of driving data driven decision making across the digital teams and wider organisation
- eCommerce experience across B2C and/or B2B organisations
- Passion for data analysis and problem solving with a proactive and analytical approach
- Google Analytics experience and usage to an advanced level
- Google Analytics API integration (for Google Sheets, Power BI, etc)
- Power BI and advanced Excel skills knowledge & experience
- Numerically and commercially strong - experience of using data to influence decision making at a senior level
- Team player who effectively collaborates across functions
- Strong oral, written and formal presentation skills, ability to communicate complex ideas
- Independent self-starter with demonstrable examples of getting things done, confident to plan and prioritise with a commercially led mindset
- We have a large, open plan office based in Thornbury with plenty of amenities around us. We also have our Head Office at Castle Donington, providing a Midlands Hub should you ever need a base. You can expect to travel between the office infrequently to attend relevant meetings if required.
- We offer flexible and agile working allowing you to work from home up to 3 days a week on a working pattern that suits your start and finish time.
- We take huge pride in our CSR policy and our impact on the environment with multiple initiatives to minimise the impact on our planet.
- We provide you with all the tools you need to do your job; laptop, 2 screens, headset etc
- We take holidays really seriously and offer 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays to be able to have that time doing whatever you love outside of work.
- We offer subsidised Vitality Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
- We also support you on a day to day basis with access to an Employee Assistance Programme covering mental health, well-being, financial and legal support.
- We have a vibrant and busy social calendar driven by our desire to raise funds for local and national charities, supporting a number each year
- We also look after your loved ones with a 3x death in service life insurance scheme should the worst happen in your employment with us.
- We offer career progression and actively encourage the internal progression of our employees to new positions.
- We love celebrating long service and are proud to have member of our team celebrate their milestone anniversaries with us.