Digital Engagement & Content Executive
Posted: September 2021
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 12th October 2021
Alexandra is the market-leading provider of workwear in the UK with a 160-year history and Royal Warrant. The business is both enjoying and focused on further strong growth in both domestic and international markets. At Alexandra you will be part of Mi-Hub Group with our sister brands, Dimensions, Yaffy and Twin Hill.
Alexandra is on a journey to become a digitally first business across both B2C & B2B and is investing heavily to achieve this - both across the UK and internationally.
We are currently recruiting a Digital Engagement & Content Executive to cover a maternity leave for approx 12 months, starting in November 2021.
You will work to deliver engaging content and copy that drive revenue, retention, and customer experience through orchestrating cohesive and consistent content and storytelling across our digital and marketing channels and campaigns.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and deploy a digital content strategy and plan to help drive Alexandra’s digital growth.
- Own and manage the digital content strategy, utilising suppliers, and other functions to deliver consistent messaging and to create engaging content to attract target customers and generate interest in the product offering
- Execute all web, blog & SEO content, as well as product descriptions. Create additional content for landing pages and other digital touch points
- Work with Marketplace teams to align copy and content across indirect and direct ecommerce channels, leveraging keyword analysis
- Publish website content using Magento CMS
- Conduct keyword research by using appropriate tools
- Write engaging copy for SEO purposes demonstrating a clear understanding of keyword placement & linking strategies.
- Leverage NOSTO and Klevu tool to deliver personalised web content including product recommendations and refine onsite search user experience and quality of search results displayed
- Work with the wider Digital team, to continually refine the website product range and identify customer trends which will influence the content and copy strategy
- Work with external branding and design agencies and internal departments on product and new range launches.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure campaigns are delivered on-time and are aligned to the brand, and over-arching digital content strategy and campaign planning.
What you need to know about us:
- You will be working within the best team!
Our entire Alexandra team are a welcoming, friendly and supportive group who are passionate and dedicated.
- You will be given full support and training to thrive.
You will be supported at desk and through corporate-led training programs as well as ongoing training and development as part of our inclusive Learning & Development culture.
- Agile-Hybrid working and Flexibility around start and finish time.
We are open to accommodate a working pattern that suits you within our 37.5hour working week, working from home 2-3 days per week.
- We are the market leader in our field!
We are really good at what we do, we are well respected in our Industry and need great people to work with us to continue to deliver that fantastic work.
What we need to know about you:
- You will have exceptional eye for detail when it comes to writing and delivering digital content.
- With a minimum of 3 years’ copy writing, sourcing, and digital content publishing experience across variety of digital and ecommerce channels across paid, earned and owned, you will be able to jump into this role and be effective with a minimal handover
- You will have an above average level of SEO understanding that is balanced with the knowledge of content that’s engaging with users as well as supporting SEO
- With a solid understanding of omnichannel marketing, you will able to understand how each channel affects and influences other channels .
- From your previous experience, you will have a good understanding of how Customer journeys and Customer Experience play an integral role to engagement and retention.
- You be our brand guardian for the Tone-of-Voice. Driving consistency and accuracy across digital.
- We have a large, open plan office based in Thornbury with plenty of amenities around us.
- We offer flexible and agile working allowing you to work from home up to 3 days a week on a working pattern that suits your start and finish time.
- We take huge pride in our CSR policy and our impact on the environment with multiple initiatives to minimise the impact on our planet.
- We provide you with all the tools you need to do your job; laptop, 2 screens, headset etc
- We take holidays really seriously and offer 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays to be able to have that time doing whatever you love outside of work.
- We offer subsidised Vitality Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
- We also support you on a day to day basis with access to an Employee Assistance Programme covering mental health, well-being, financial and legal support.
- We have a vibrant and busy social calendar driven by our desire to raise funds for local and national charities, supporting a number each year
- We also look after your loved ones with a 3x death in service life insurance scheme should the worst happen in your employment with us.
- We offer career progression and actively encourage the internal progression of our employees to new positions.
- We love celebrating long service and are proud to have member of our team celebrate their milestone anniversaries with us.