Demand Forecasting Analyst
Posted: March 2019
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Castle Donington
Closing Date: 4th April 2019
Within this role you will establish, monitor and maintain forecasting and inventory control policies for the managed and/or catalogue business. Key objectives include meeting or surpassing customer service level agreements whilst minimizing overall stock commitment.
- Analyse customer sales history in order to better understand the key components of demand
- Liaise with Account Managers and the Buying Team in order to plan stock for known customer events;
- Establish, monitor and maintain forecast and inventory control policies.
- Ensure that forecasts are consistent with sales budgets.
- Produce/Review purchase requirements at size level.
- Forecast medium and long-term inventory valuations.
- Identify slow moving and obsolete stock.
- Identify potential stock shortfalls and instigate actions to expedite.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Access.
Be able to work calmly under pressure.
Ability to follow projects through to completion.
Knowledge of Dimensions systems and processes desirable.
Strong communication skills.
Good time management skills.
Strong numeracy skills.
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines