Customer Services Co-ordinator - German-speaking
Posted: May 2019
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: £19, 437
Closing Date: 30th May 2019
Dimensions are the UK’s leading supplier of bespoke corporate clothing, offering a stable organisation which is steeped in knowledge and expertise for delivering successful clothing for people at work.
You may not have heard of us but you have seen our work. MWUK clothes over 13% of the UK working population, which makes us number one in our market. Trading as Dimensions, we work with many of the UK’s largest organisations to design and deliver their uniforms. Our customer services function is critical to everything we do!
We are looking to recruit a German speaking Customer Services Coordinator to join us on a permanent basis. In additional to our other European language speakers, we aim to be able to converse with our European customers in their native language and seek a German speaker to join our established team.
You will be responsible for providing a high level of service to internal and external customers, including liaising with both line managers and account managers. You will be supporting the same Account Managers and their accounts so you will be able to build a relationship with those customers to really deliver an excellent level of customer service.
Your key areas of accountability will include providing German language support for customers and maintaining a telephone service level in line with current service level targets/agreements. This will predominately in English but with the ability to use your German language skills when required.
- Provide customer service support for our customers, including responding to emails and making/receiving telephone calls.
- To be professional at all times escalating any issue or potential issue to the Customer Experience Lead immediately.
- Provide excellent service and support to internal and external customers.
- Working in conjunction with other departments to ensure orders are dispatched correctly and on time
- Manage and prioritise their daily / weekly workload using technology provided.
- Attend project meetings with account managers supporting and giving input where relevant.
- Ensure all telephone calls are dealt with in a timely manner resolving the call and ensuring excellent customer service.
- To take overflow calls from other areas as and when required.
- Ensure all customer orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt and prioritise where necessary to ensure that any more urgent tasks are processed in a timely manner.
You must have Fluent English and German language skills, with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
You will have a polite and professional telephone manner and be driven to deliver excellent customer service no matter what. You will be a quick learner and able to pick up the role quickly to be able to assist the majority of your calls no matter what the subject.
This is a busy role and you will need to enjoy working to a fast pace without compromise quality of service; whilst we have targets and KPI’s to achieve, these are not around length of calls as we would prefer you to answer the query comprehensively than rush a customer off the phone to hit a target.
You will need to be able to multi-task and follow through projects to their resolution with a keen eye for detail.
This is a great role for anyone with a customer services background or looking to gain experience in this area; we can provide training and are happy to support people who are keen, willing and eager to learn. We can offer a great career and a great place to work which is unique to a customer service department.
As an employer, Dimensions offer a fantastic place to work; in addition to great facilities at our Castle Donington offices, we have free parking available on site, a full range of
benefits available for you to access including pension and we offer a competitive salary.