Customer Service Team Leader
Posted: January 2020
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 20th January 2020
Dimensions has grown into one of the UK’s leading suppliers of bespoke corporate clothing solutions to International, Blue Chip businesses.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we look for people who are approachable, friendly and like to have fun, as we nurture this within our environment.
As such we look for people who are passionate about what they do and, providing they are enthusiastic, a team player, willing to learn and like to have fun, they’ll fit right in!
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our offices based across the UK, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
We are looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to join us on a permanent basis based at Castle Donington
Your key area of accountability will include leading, motivating and developing a team of 12-16 Customer Service Co-ordinators to ensure the effective day to day running of the
customer services department.
Remaining calm under pressure you will be required to be innovative in your thinking and we are looking for you to be a solution driven individual.
Reporting to an Account Manager, you and your team will specifically manage the needs of these customers. You will be responsible for 1-5 customers depending on the size and complexity of the accounts. We feel this focussed way of working allows you the opportunity to build meaningful and personal relationships and be able to add value to the customer though your detailed knowledge of the account.
· You will be a Customer Service Team Leader looking for a new role where you can develop your career.
· You will be passionate and enthusiastic in your approach to work and able to motivate the team around you.
· You will be driven to deliver customer excellence and be dedicated to finding a resolution to your customer queries.
· You will need to delegate tasks to your team but also be willing to take on tasks from the Account Manager so a flexible approach to work is essential – one of the great things about our business is the level of common sense we apply to all we do!
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to Dimensions starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career at Dimensions. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Discretionary employee reward scheme
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Government Childcare vouchers
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite kitchen facilities