Customer Service Coordinator
Posted: June 2022
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Starting Salary: £20,488.00
Closing Date: 4th August 2022
This role is required to support the business in maintaining multiple accounts within the customer services environment on a daily basis.You will be responsible for providing a high level of service to internal and external customers who are predominantly wearers, but also including liaising with internal departments such as Account Management; and other Line Managers.Your key areas of accountability will include maintaining a telephone service level, email service level and a webchat service level in line with current service level targets/agreement. Taking ownership of your accounts to ensure inbound customer queries are resolved as speedily and thoroughly as possible and ensuring all customer orders are processed accurately within the timescales appropriate to the delivery of excellent customer service. Meeting as a minimum the targets as set by the Business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent service and support to internal and external customers
- Working in a fast paced department where you will be expected to absorb and retain a large amount of knowledge.
- To be professional at all times escalating any issue or potential issue to the team leaders immediately.
- Ensure the smooth running of or multiple corporate accounts
- Working in conjunction with other departments to ensure orders are despatched correctly and on time.
- Assist in developing colleagues knowledge of accounts and maintaining knowledge centres for these accounts
- Manage and prioritise their daily / weekly workload using technology provided.
- Ensure there is a good sound knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ensure all inbound contact is dealt with in a timely manner resolving the call and ensuring excellent customer service
- Provide excellent customer service and knowledgeability when replying to and actioning all customer emails
- Apply 100% attention to detail as well as excellent standard of spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Ensure all customer orders are processed accurately within 24 hours of receipt and prioritise where necessary to ensure that any more urgent tasks are processed in a timely manner
- Attend project meetings with account managers supporting and giving input where relevant.
- Provide a professional and efficient service to all customer web chats.
- Work to departmental targets set by management.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- A professional demeanor and good telephone manner
- Have the ability to communicate effectively
- Good time management skills
- Embraces and is adaptable to change
- Be able to think outside the box to help improve daily processes
- Be able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Work calmly under pressure
- Be able to follow projects through and follow up where necessary
- Take ownership of the contact, understand the customers’ needs
- Have a great attention to detail
- Be professional and grammatically correct when writing all emails
- Previous Customer Services experience
Monday - 08:30-17:00
Tuesday - 08:30-17:00
Wednesday - 08:30-17:00
Thursday - 08:30-17:00
Friday - 08:30:-17:00
No Weekends Required.
Hybrid working available
Life Working at Mi Hub
· We have a large, open plan office based in Castle Donington with plenty of amenities around us.
· We have a flexible working and agile working policy allowing you the ability to tweak your working day.
· We take huge pride in our CSR policy and our impact on the environment with multiple initiatives to minimise the impact on our planet.
· We take holidays really seriously and offer 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays to be able to have that time doing whatever you love outside of work.
· We also support you on a day to day basis with access to an Employee Assistance Programme covering mental health, well-being, financial and legal support.
· We have a vibrant and busy social calendar driven by our desire to raise funds for local and national charities, supporting a number each year
· We also look after your loved ones with a 3x death in service life insurance scheme should the worst happen in your employment with us.
· We love celebrating long service and are proud to have member of our team celebrate their milestone anniversaries with us.