Customer Service Coordinator
Posted: October 2019
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 13th November 2019
Dimensions are the UK’s leading supplier of bespoke corporate clothing, offering a stable organisation which is steeped in knowledge and expertise for delivering successful clothing programme for people at work.
You may not have heard of us but you have seen our work. MWUK clothes over 13% of the UK working population, which makes us number one in our market. Trading as Dimensions, we work with many of the UK’s largest organisations to design and deliver their uniforms. Our Alexandra brand provides an extensive range of catalogue clothing for sectors including healthcare and hospitality. Our customer services function is critical to everything we do!
We are looking to recruit a Customer Services Coordinator to join us on a permanent basis. You will be working with single or multiple accounts within the customer services environment on a daily basis to provide a high level of service to internal and external customers, which are predominantly wearers.
Your key areas of accountability will include maintaining a telephone service level and email service level in line with current service level targets/agreement, taking ownership of your account(s) to ensure orders are fulfilled as speedily as possible and ensuring customer orders are processed accurately within the timescales appropriate to the delivery of excellent customer service, meeting, as a minimum, the targets as set by the Business.
· Provide customer service support for our customers, including responding to emails and making/receiving telephone calls.
· Provide excellent service and support to internal and external customers.
· To be professional at all times, escalating any issue or potential issue to your line manager immediately.
· Attend project meetings with account managers supporting and giving input where relevant.
· Ensure all telephone calls are dealt with in a timely manner resolving the call and ensuring excellent customer service.
· To take overflow calls from other areas as and when required.
· Ensure all customer orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt and prioritise where necessary to ensure that any more urgent tasks are processed in a timely manner.
You must have Fluent English and Spanish language skills, with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
You will have a polite and professional telephone manner and be driven to deliver excellent customer service no matter what. You will be a quick learner and able to pick up the role quickly to be able to assist the majority of your calls no matter what the subject.
This is a busy role and you will need to enjoy working to a fast pace without compromise quality of service; whilst we have targets and KPI’s to achieve, these are not around length of calls as we would prefer you to answer the query comprehensively than rush a customer off the phone to hit a target.
You will need to be able to multi-task and follow through projects to their resolution with a keen eye for detail.
This is a great role for anyone with a customer services background or looking to gain experience in this area; we can provide training and are happy to support people who are keen, willing and eager to learn. We can offer a great career and a great place to work which is unique to a customer service department.
As an employer, Dimensions offer a fantastic place to work; in addition to great facilities at our Castle Donington offices, we have free parking available on site, a full range of benefits available for you to access including pension and we offer a competitive salary.