Customer Service Advisor
Posted: November 2021
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 6th December 2021
Alexandra has been designing and manufacturing garments since 1854 are now the leading provider of modern protective workwear and suiting for just about every sector and business in the UK.
Alexandra has remained true to our core principles - quality, good design and reliable service. The award of The Royal Warrant is testament to our continued commitment to workwear development, at the very highest level.
At Alexandra, we place the customer at the heart of everything we do and look for passion and enthusiasm be a brand ambassador for our business.
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our offices based across the UK, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
We are recruiting a Customer Service Advisor on a permanent basis to work from our Thornbury based contact centre.
This role is to support the increased demand from our customers with their phone, email and webchat based questions and queries, to continue to provide excellent service to the customer by whichever means they feel most comfortable.
This is a varied and interesting role where every day is genuinely different; with difference focusses throughout the day, you never get the chance to be bored doing the same old task.
You will be a fantastic communicator and love interacting with customers; that friendly, positive, helpful vibe is exactly what we are looking for.
What you need to know about us:
· You will be working within the best team!
o Our entire customer service team are a welcoming,
friendly and supportive group who are passionate and dedicated to their role.
· You will be given full training in your first 12 weeks to suit your pace.
o We then give you a Buddy to support your continued development. Our Team Leaders are there to support you
every day are or on hand for any query, no matter how small or insignificant it
· We operate an 8am - 6pm rotating shift pattern
o You never get stuck on earlies or lates’ and have the freedom to enjoy a different working pattern without evenings or weekends.
· We have targets and KPI’s but they are realistic and achievable
o You will be given all the tools and training to achieve them. We see targets as a way of celebrating and highlighting success throughout our teams
· We offer small incentives every day
o We want to reward exceptional performance across all our teams and recognise the individual contribution you bring to the team.
· We are the market leader in our field!
o We are really good at what we do, we are well respected in our Industry and need great people to work with us to continue to deliver that fantastic work.
· We have a large, open plan office based in Thornbury with plenty of amenities around us.
· We take huge pride in our CSR policy and our impact on the environment with multiple initiatives to minimise the impact on our planet.
· We provide you with all the tools you need to do your job; laptop, 2 screens, headset etc
· We take holidays really seriously and offer 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays to be able to have that time doing whatever you love outside of work
· We offer subsidised Vitality Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
· We also support you on a day to day basis with access to an Employee Assistance Programme covering mental health, well-being, financial and legal support.
· We have a vibrant and busy social calendar driven by our desire to raise funds for local and national charities, supporting a number each year
· We also look after your loved ones with a 3x death in service life insurance scheme should the worst happen in your employment with us.
· We offer career progression and actively encourage the internal progression of our employees to new positions.
· We love celebrating long service and are proud to have member of our team celebrate their milestone anniversaries with us.