Customer Service Advisor
Posted: January 2019
Closing Date: 4th February 2019
Alexandra has been designing and manufacturing garments for over 160 years and we offer a comprehensive workwear solutions for every area of a business, protecting your workforce from head to toe, whether they are braving the elements, working in a factory or sitting at a desk.
As we continue to expand and grow, we are looking to add a new Customer Service Advisor to our team. We are looking to recruit on a permanent basis to start as soon as possible.
As part of a multimedia customer services team, this role will handle order processing and order queries via telephone calls, e-mails and web
As a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual your role will be to provide an outstanding level of customer service by identifying the
customer needs and providing the best customer experience for each enquiry whilst maximising revenue at every opportunity.
- Respond proactively to achieve first contact resolution of all enquires through a professional, approachable and warm service to deliver the teams KPI’s.
- Understand the customer needs to identify opportunities to add value to the interaction.
- Understand the wider company sales strategy to recognise sales leads and escalate as appropriate to support business and the team’s objectives and targets.
- Establish and build effective working relationships with both internal and external customers, demonstrating excellent communication skills.
- Support team development by participating in ongoing personal learning & development and training colleagues as directed by your manager
- Use product knowledge to identify and support the right uniform solution for the customer.
- Work as part of the team to meet customer delivery expectations (on time in full)
- Deal with conflict confidently to resolve customer queries and complaints whilst adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Process orders accurately and securely.
- Process and resolve service failures as a priority to support delivery of the teams KPI’s.
- To be flexible and adaptable, supporting continuous process improvement that ensures a first class service.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be requested from time to time.
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
- Proven customer service is essential.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable sales skills including switch and ad selling.
- Commercial awareness to support business focussed decision making.
- Proactive, problem solver.
- Organisational skills, including prioritisation that enables the business to meet its SLA’s
- Proven ability to build rapport with customers and ability to confidently manage challenging scenarios through varied media channels i.e. phone and e-mail and web chat.
- Aptitude to learn
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- Computer literate with confident systems knowledge including Microsoft Outlook and Excel and experience of CRM systems.
- Team player supporting the delivery of the Customer Service targets and development of colleagues.
As an employer, Alexandra offer a fantastic place to work; in addition to great facilities at our Thornbury offices, we have free parking available on site, a full range of benefits available for you to access including pension and we offer a competitive salary.