Customer Service Advisor - Bristol
Posted: April 2018
Location: Thornbury, Bristol
Closing Date: 30th April 2018
As part of a multimedia customer services team, this role handling order processing order queries via telephone calls, e-mails and web chat.
As a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual your role will be to provide an outstanding level of customer service by identifying the customer needs and providing the best customer experience for each enquiry whilst maximising revenue at every opportunity.
• Respond proactively to achieve first contact resolution of all enquires through a professional, approachable and warm service to deliver the teams KPI’s.
• Understand the customer needs to identify opportunities to add value to the interaction.
• Understand the wider company sales strategy to recognise sales leads and escalate as appropriate to support business and the team’s objectives and targets.
• Establish and build effective working relationships with both internal and external customers, demonstrating excellent communication skills.
• Support team development by participating in ongoing personal learning & development and training colleagues as directed by your manager
• Use product knowledge to identify and support the right uniform solution for the customer.
• Work as part of the team to meet customer delivery expectations (on time in full)
• Deal with conflict confidently to resolve customer queries and complaints whilst adhering to company policies and procedures.
• Process orders accurately and securely.
• Process and resolve service failures as a priority to support delivery of the teams KPI’s.
• To be flexible and adaptable, supporting continuous process improvement that ensures a first class service.
• Any other duties which may reasonably be requested from time to time.