Customer Operations Executive
Posted: May 2019
Salary: competitive salary
Closing Date: 17th May 2019
We are recruiting for a Customer Operations Executive to join our Thornbury based team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service for nominated accounts, for on time and in full delivery of all bulk customer Roll Outs (first time and repeat), upfront planning with Customer and ensuring ongoing plans are on track and customer expectations are met.
• Support for Sales Teams Medium customer portfolios.
• Responsible for liaising with customer and gathering all necessary information for Roll Out (including order quantities, allocations etc.).
• Responsible for building individual critical paths & liaise with all relevant internal departments and highlighting risks.
• Agree customer product demand Input figures for forecasting
• Management of outstanding orders for a portfolio of customers including large orders.
• Support customers at “risk”.
• Provide management information to customer when required.
• Organise sign-off of customer production orders and stock transfer.
• Set up and maintenance of e-cats with marketing support.
Qualifications, skills & abilities:
You will need to be a great people person and a fantastic communicator. On a daily basis you will need to liaise with customers and internal customers from a range of different departments.
You will enjoy building relationships and strike up rapport with your customers. You will also need to be confident managing conflict and able to set and manage expectations.
You will need to be a confident communicator who has a polite, professional but friendly approach. You will be a brand ambassador and deliver consistent high levels of service.
You will need to be well organised and able to plan you work to ensure that all SLA’s are adhered to.
You will enjoy working as part of a team and collaborate with your colleagues to deliver the best service to your customers. You will also be proactive in improving processes and make recommendation on better ways to deliver your service.
It would be an advantage if you had any experience of working on a project or any project management experience.
You will be join a really vibrant, fun and energetic team who are friendly ad welcoming. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and your career within this role and this is a great starting point for a career within Alexandra.
We offer a great place to work, free parking and a competitive salary.