Customer Operations Executive
Posted: November 2020
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 3rd December 2020
Alexandra has been designing and manufacturing garments since 1854 are now the leading provider of modern protective workwear and suiting for just about every sector and business in the UK.
Alexandra has remained true to our core principles - quality, good design and reliable service. The award of The Royal Warrant is testament to our continued commitment to workwear development, at the very highest level.
At Alexandra, we place the customer at the heart of everything we do and look for passion and enthusiasm be a brand ambassador for our business.
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our offices based across the UK, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
We are recruiting for a Customer Operations Executive to join our Thornbury based team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service for nominated accounts, for on time and in full delivery of all bulk customer Roll Outs (first time and repeat), upfront planning with Customer and ensuring ongoing plans are on track and customer expectations are met.
· Support for Sales Teams customer portfolios.
· Responsible for liaising with customer and gathering all necessary information for Roll Out (including order quantities, allocations etc.).
· Responsible for building individual critical paths & liaise with all relevant internal departments and highlighting risks.
· Agree customer product demand Input figures for forecasting
· Management of outstanding orders for a portfolio of customers including large orders.
· Support customers at “risk”.
· Provide management information to customer when required.
· Organise sign-off of customer production orders and stock transfer.
· Set up and maintenance of e-cats with marketing support.
· You will need to be a great people person and a fantastic communicator. On a daily basis you will need to liaise with customers and internal customers from a range of different departments.
· You will enjoy building relationships and strike up rapport with your customers. You will also need to be confident managing conflict and able to set and manage expectations.
· You will need to be a confident communicator who has a polite, professional but friendly approach. You will be a brand ambassador and deliver consistent high levels of service.
· You will need to be well organised and able to plan you work to ensure that all SLA’s are adhered to.
· You will enjoy working as part of a team and collaborate with your colleagues to deliver the best service to your customers. You will also be proactive in improving processes and make recommendation on better ways to deliver your service.
· It would be an advantage if you had any experience of working on a project or any project management experience.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to us starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
We have been incredibly proud to support the NHS and all our customers over the COVID-19 pandemic, rapidly changing our business to support and provide uniforms and PPE to our customers whilst keeping our employees safe. We have embraced new ways of working and continued to work effectively providing our customers with the very best level of service at such a difficult time for everyone involved.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career with us. We recognise your
individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Onsite free car parking