Customer Operations Administrator
Posted: April 2021
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 27th April 2021
Alexandra has been designing and manufacturing garments since 1854 are now the leading provider of modern protective workwear and suiting for just about every sector and business in the UK.
Alexandra has remained true to our core principles - quality, good design and reliable service. The award of The Royal Warrant is testament to our continued commitment to workwear development, at the very highest level.
At Alexandra, we place the customer at the heart of everything we do and look for passion and enthusiasm be a brand ambassador for our business.
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our offices based across the UK, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
A Tailor-Made Opportunity
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Customers Operation team based at our Thornbury office on a temporary to permanent basis depending on workloads.
Supporting the Customer Operations Team, this is a varied and exciting role providing admin support to roll out programmes for our customers.
The roll-out of a new uniform is an exciting time for any business and their employees and we are looking for someone who can ensure this roll-out runs smoothly and all deadlines are met.
We are looking for an excellent administrator who is naturally organised, deadline driven and has excellent levels of attention to detail.
You will manage dedicated inboxes, dedicated to each business in relation to their roll-out programme and you will ensure that all queries are responded to and any issue are escalated where appropriate.
You will be a naturally confident communicator, as comfortable speaking over the phone as in person or over email.
You will also get involved with the scheduling and arranging of meetings including creating agendas and joining those meetings to take notes.
- You will be highly organised, able to prioritise and most importantly, calm under pressure.
- You will be comfortable with all Microsoft Office applications and be able to work with complex systems.
- A background in customer services, administration or even event-planning would be a fantastic grounding to give you the experience you will need to be able to hit the ground running.
- And lastly, you will be customer focussed and passionate about delivering nothing short of excellence!
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to Alexandra starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career at Alexandra. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen area.