Customer Excellence Executive
Posted: January 2020
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 13th February 2020
Alexandra has been designing and manufacturing garments since 1854 are now the leading provider of modern protective workwear and suiting for just about every sector and business in the UK.
Alexandra has remained true to our core principles - quality, good design and reliable service. The award of The Royal Warrant is testament to our continued commitment to workwear development, at the very highest level.
At Alexandra, we place the customer at the heart of everything we do and look for passion and enthusiasm be a brand ambassador for our business.
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our offices based across the UK, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
A Tailor-Made Opportunity
We are looking for a Customer Excellence Executive to join our vibrant and dynamic team based at our Thornbury office.
In a pivotal role, you will be responsible for helping deliver Alexandra’s business strategy to become renowned for service throughout all our customer interactions across all channels.
You will help design and deliver the mechanisms for measuring customer satisfaction, and you will continuously seek to identify Alexandra’s key areas for improvement with the help and support of the rest of the business.
Your primary goal is to assist the delivery of a great Customer Experience for all of our Customers, and you will become a Customer Advocate amongst your colleagues, bringing the “Voice of The Customer” into the business to support our on-going investment in delivering a market leading service proposition that meets the evolving needs of buyers and users of uniform in the most efficient and cost effective way possible.
You will seek to identify the root cause of issues that create Customer dissatisfaction. Using this analysis, you will drive the continuous improvement of our processes, which will require significant engagement with departments across the business to ensure buy-in to changes that will deliver an increase in customer retention.
· You are from a Customer Service background looking for a role which will allow you to take the next step in your career whilst remaining in a customer focused role.
· You are self-motivated to deliver improvement, passionate about Customers and commercially aware, with an understanding of the importance of margin to our business.
· You are analytical, and understand the importance of data and evidence to ensure delivery of a consistent fantastic customer experience at every customer touch point.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to Alexandra starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career at Alexandra. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen areas on each floor.