Posted: November 2020
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 25th November 2020
Mi Hub trades as Dimensions, Alexandra, Yaffy and Twinhill and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we look for people who are approachable, friendly and like to have fun, as we nurture this within our environment.
As such we look for people who are passionate about what they do and, providing they are enthusiastic, a team player, willing to learn and like to have fun,
they’ll fit right in!
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our office based in Castle Donington, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
Finance is critical to everything we do and we aim to provide a high quality, responsive service to our internal customers and external customer alike.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join our finance team based at our Castle Donington office on a permanent basis.
We need someone who is passionate, tenacious and loves to deliver nothing short of excellent customer service.
This is much more than a debt chasing role.
Whilst contact with the customer over the phone is a fundamental aspect of the role, due to the profile of our customer, your role is much more aligned to account management and relationship building supported by excellent accounting skills.
Your ability to reconcile accounts, prepare reports for the customer and have an analytical approach to work will mean we can provide a continued level of service our customer comes to expect.
- Timely and effective collection of debt in accordance with customer payments terms
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices, whilst maintaining contact with the customer
- Achieve monthly cash-collection targets allocated to you (if set) and provide monthly details to managers of specific debts as requested
- Monitor your debtor’s ledger and report any anomalies or concerns to management as necessary
- Suspend credit facilities in accordance with credit policy
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A good working knowledge of MS office packages, with excellent skills in Excel; any experience of working in a digital transformation with exposure to Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be a huge advantage.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to us starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career with us. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen areas on each floor.