Change Delivery Lead - Dimensions
Posted: February 2021
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 26th February 2021
Mi Hub trades as Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
Our Dimensions Business Unit provides a managed service on workwear for a number of large corporate customers. The managed service can be everything from design of a bespoke uniform for their employees all the way through to shipping uniforms to end wearers and storing stock for customers. Dimensions has a c.60% market share of the corporate workwear business, and it’s focus is on retaining and organically growing the market share.
We are looking for a Change Delivery Lead to provide Change Delivery expertise (combination of Business Analysis, Process Improvement and Project management skills) to drive delivery of change and transformation initiatives for the Mi-Hub Group, with particular focus on our Dimensions Business Unit based in Castle Donington.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
This is a hybrid role. We are looking for an all-rounder who can roll their sleeves up to shape, plan and drive the necessary change. The role will be a mix of assessing current thinking, mapping processes & customer journeys, identifying the root cause problems, challenging data, setting improvement priorities, building clear delivery
plans, managing, driving and reporting progress, and working with the business to land & embed the change and ensure we deliver the required channel shift
Experience of designing new operating models, transforming a customer operation, delivering customer journey improvements, and delivering a digital channel shift would be of real interest.
On behalf of the Business Transformation Office, you will lead the delivery of a programme of work. This initiative will require you to:
- Work with the IT team to build changes and developments into the e-commerce platform
- Work with the Customer Services team to ensure a proactive and positive CX and engagement with end wearers
- Work with the commercial teams to ensure alignment with customer contracts and B2B customer expectations
- Process mapping and process improvement
- Programme scoping, mobilisation, delivery
- Driving individuals and teams to deliver
- We are looking for someone with a significant background of Project Management, Change Leadership, Customer Journey Improvement, Business Analysis, Business Readiness & Business Change.
- You must be hands on, have pace & energy, and be good working with people at all levels.
- You will have an understanding of supply chain and logistics.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- You will be based within commutable distance of our Castle Donington office; whilst we are all working from home currently, we look forward to the day we can all be back in the office – at least some of the week.
We would be looking for you to join us on a 12 month contract but depending on the future development of this project and/or other business initiative, there may be the opportunity for a permanent contract.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to us starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career with us. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen areas on each floor.