Posted: September 2020
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 14th October 2020
Mi Hub trades as Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy and makes up the UK’s largest supplier of corporate clothing solutions for all business sectors and industries whether from our renowned off-the-shelf catalogue range, made-to-order products or a fully bespoke service.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we look for people who are approachable, friendly and like to have fun, as we nurture this within our environment.
As such we look for people who are passionate about what they do and, providing they are enthusiastic, a team player, willing to learn and like to have fun, they’ll fit right in!
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our offices based in Castle Donington and Thornbury, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
We have embarked on a number of large business transformation projects which rely upon technology as a catalyst to deliver efficient internal business processes and improved access to information which will ultimately benefit our customers.
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our IT Business Systems team to be based from our Castle Donington offices to cover a 12 months maternity leave starting immediately.
This is a really exciting time for our business and the successful candidate will have a pivotal part to play in delivering a number of these transformation projects, smaller system enhancement requests and supporting development of business wide processes.
Your role will include:
· Working closely with business stakeholders to identify and clearly define the business problem.
· You will be able to express the context of the change within the business strategy and existing change programmes.
· Elicit, validate and consolidate the high level business requirements, including any significant business rules that will influence the business solution design.
· Analyse business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility and recommend new approaches
· Process improvements and defining target operation models.
· Analyse, validate and communicate the requirements using appropriate documentation and modelling techniques. Collect and validate the non-functional requirements.
· Project manage the piece of work with both internal and external resources.
· Actively support the business when undertaking User Acceptance Testing.
· Write support documentation and quick reference guides
· Provide end user training when required.
· You will be a Business Analyst with specific experience of working in a Transformation office.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience of gathering and documenting high quality business requirements. This includes interacting with business stakeholders through workshops, interviews, meetings and written communication.
· Experience in project management
· Great interpersonal skills
· Logical and organised with the ability to prioritise
· Customer focused
· Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team and independently, managing own workload effectively.
· Experience with Dynamics 365 Operations and Finance, or equivalent.
· Good influencing and decision making skills, showing leadership when it comes to driving out the definition of a problem.
· Understanding of User Acceptance Testing principles.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to us starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
We have been incredibly proud to support the NHS and all our customers over the COVID-19 pandemic, rapidly changing our business to support and provide uniforms and PPE to our customers whilst keeping our employees safe. We have embraced new ways of working and continued to work effectively providing our customers with the very best level of service at such a difficult time for everyone involved.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career with us. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen areas on each floor.