British Airways - Customer Service Advisor
Posted: November 2021
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 8th December 2021
Dimensions has grown into one of the UK’s leading suppliers of bespoke corporate clothing solutions to International, Blue Chip businesses.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we look for people who are approachable, friendly and like to have fun, as we nurture this within our environment.
As such we look for people who are passionate about what they do and, providing they are enthusiastic, a team player, willing to learn and like to have fun, they’ll fit right in!
As a dynamic, ambitious business we have every function that you’d expect within our offices based across the UK, so if you’re looking to develop your career in a fast-moving company and to contribute to the success of our business, read on.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our British Airways Uniform Services team based at our dedicated London Heathrow centres at Terminal 5, Waterside and
As a Customer Service Advisor, this is a specialised role issuing and advising uniform in line with strict company standards, processes and policy.
This is customer focused role that would requires you to be able to work under pressure in and exceptionally busy environments.
A large part of this role involves the completion of new entrant’s fittings comparable to a tailoring service, full training would be provided across the range of
Tasks would involve taking measurements, advising wearers on fit and cut of garments offering suitable advice pertaining to alterations.
This is a role working 40 hours per week with a 1 hours paid break in an 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday, Shifts between 09:00hrs to 17:00hrs– no evenings, weekends or Bank
· You will come from a retail/customer service background where you understand the importance of excellent customer service. Operating in facility similar to a high-status click and collect environment issuing parcels and arranging returns.
· You will have a can do attitude and be able to demonstrate effectiveness in working in demanding situations.
· As the successful candidate will be in a uniform, the following company guidelines will required to be met;
Piercing; no visible piercings, female exception only are permitted standard single lobe piercing only.
Tattoos; no visible tattoos, no hand or neck tattoos. Please refer to team leader for guidance.
Natural hair colour, no shaved styles etc.
Wearers are expected to confirm on an exceptional standard as an ambassador of the brand of uniform our company supplies, therefore its crucial these standards are met at
· Standard level of computer literacy including excel.
· Good standard of both verbal and written English
How we measure up?
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a
programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to Dimensions starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that
you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career at Dimensions. We recognise your individual contribution
and offer you the following benefits at our Heathrow locations.
· 25 days holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
· 8 Days additional leave for Bank holidays closure days.
· Full uniform provided
· FREE Heathrow based parking
· Onsite canteen and break out areas at all locations
· Salary sacrifice pension scheme
· Employee assistance programme
· Healthcare scheme options
· Life assurance
· Discretionary employee reward scheme
· Long service award scheme
· Individual subscription to a relevant professional organisations
· Cycle to work scheme