Posted: August 2019
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 3rd September 2019
We are looking to recruit a Bid Writer to join our fantastic team, reporting to Tender Bid Manager
The primary purpose of your role will be to produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the organisation’s value proposition. This is a networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
You will have proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment. As a Bid Writer, you will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions,participating in key review meetings/ final document review, content sign off and document production. Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system would be ideal.
- Production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, production teams, commercial and Customer Operations.
- Champion document management and change control best practices
- Ensure proposal documents follow standard formatting and quality standards
- Provide advice on flow, language, and grammar to content owners
- Consolidate sections and / or documents developed by other team members into the required tender format
- Maintain and make available master document sets
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Ensure consistent branding for all company specific documents
- Strong written English language skills
- Effective time management
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong communication skills,
- Manage multiple resources to deliver a strong, winning case to the prospective and existing customers.
Alexandra are an amazing business both as an employee and as a customer. Offering fantastic offices based in Thornbury with ample free parking, we have created a passionate and committed working environment where people strive to deliver excellence to our customers every day but in a fun and energetic way. Alexandra is the market leading provider of workwear in the UK with a 160 year history and Royal Warrant. The business is both enjoying and focused on further strong growth in both domestic and international markets.