Bid & Tender Writer
Posted: November 2020
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing Date: 26th November 2020
Mi Hub Ltd, is exceptionally proud of our Thornbury based business Alexandra who have been designing and manufacturing garments since 1854 and are now the leading provider of modern protective workwear and suiting for just about every sector and business in the UK.
We are currently creating a specialist team of PPE and NHS Specialist to support this key area of out business continue the phenomenal growth we have seen so far this year.
A Tailor-Made opportunity
We are looking for a Bid Writer on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates our organisation’s value proposition.
Focusing on predominately NHS and Public Sector tenders, you will ideally come from a similar role, comfortable with the frameworks, portals and tender documents you will be tasked with successfully completing.
You will have proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment.
As a Bid Writer, you will be experienced in leading story-boarding sessions, participating in key review meetings/ final document review, content sign off and document production. Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system would be ideal.
This is a truly exciting time to join our team as we seek to grow and solidify our PPE and Medical Device product offering to our existing and future customer base made up of leading high street retailers, major UK and European corporate organisations as well as our NHS and Public services.
· You will be a passionate and committed Bid Writer with a background ideally within PPE/Public sector bids and tenders.
· Exceptional attention to detail, strong written English and an almost obsessive approach to perfection!!
· Manage multiple resources to deliver a strong, winning case to the prospective and existing customers.
· The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
· Ability to work proactively using own initiative & communicate at all levels.
· Good time management, with the ability to achieve deadlines.
· Ability to engage stakeholders and work with them to produce world-class, successful bids and tenders
· Driven and ambitious to grow and evolve with this role as this range of products establishes itself within our business.
How we measure up?
As part of our continuing drive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do and to build a better working environment for our teams, within our modern, open plan offices, we have created collaborative working spaces and informal meeting zones.
With a continually evolving Corporate Responsibility policy and links to local and national charities, we take a positive approach to supporting those around us through a programme of events organised by our very active social committee.
Your introduction to us starts with a role-specific induction programme following continual support from our in-house learning and development function so that you can make full use of our training courses, L&D library and interactive e-learning platform.
We have been incredibly proud to support the NHS and all our customers over the COVID-19 pandemic, rapidly changing our business to support and provide uniforms and PPE to our customers whilst keeping our employees safe. We have embraced new ways of working and continued to work effectively providing our customers with the very best level of service at such a difficult time for everyone involved.
Benefits to Suit You
As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career with us. We recognise your individual contribution and offer you the following benefits:
With offices based in Thornbury, Bristol we would be open to considering candidates across the UK who would split their time between working from home and visiting our offices on a regular basis.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Agile Working Policy
- Employee assistance programme
- Healthcare scheme options
- Life assurance
- Long service award scheme
- Onsite free car parking
- Onsite breakout space, free tea and coffee and small kitchen areas on each floor.