At Dimensions we offer a truly bespoke service with a flexible approach tailored to suit the individual requirements of each customer.
We are committed to adding value, reducing costs and freeing valuable time by managing our customers' corporatewear programmes. We also continually review and improve our performance in order to exceed our customers' expectations.
What is a fully managed service?
Our managed service is specially tailored to meet the individual requirements of our customers. With Dimensions taking responsibility of the service provision, we manage the whole process; from design to manufacture and delivery, our service offering includes:
- Full design and development service
- Fabric sourcing, selection and testing
- Managing garment production and quality assurance
- Demand forecasting utilising sophisticated software
- Experienced account management
- Dedicated customer service support
- Warehouse finished good stocks
- Worldwide distribution of garments
- Unique allocation and budgetary controls
- Garment refurbishment - to reduce customer's uniform spend
- E-procurement - web ordering system available
So from conceptual design to managing your budgets and recycling your old uniform, we have a solution for you.
Each account in Dimensions is allocated an experienced Account Manager, as well as an appropriate support structure internally to compliment them. Many of our account team work across country and continental boundaries in managing global contracts, supplied by Dimensions. The Account Manager is a central pin in the successful management of the clients account and they are the lead from coordinating design to delivery, focused on utilising resources to achieve the end goal.