At Dimensions, we pride ourselves on the quality of the fully managed service which we provide to our clients. All clients are treated as unique and the New Business team take the time to listen and understand a client’s specific requirements, before suggesting a service package that is tailored to suit them. The team also explore innovative solutions to any specific issues and requests. We take responsibility of the full service provision and manage the whole process, from design through to manufacture, on to delivery and the crucial post-delivery stage.
Our service offering includes:
- Full design and product development service, by in-house designers
- Demand forecasting, by analysts which are assigned accounts and use sophisticated software
- Fabric sourcing, selection and testing, from approved supply partner
- Garment production, manufacture and quality assurance
- Account management, with an experienced account manager allocated to each client
- Dedicated customer service support, from allocated co-ordinators who have expert knowledge of their assigned client ranges
- E-procurement, through our industry leading web ordering platform – Detail
- Unique allocation and budgetary controls, to effectively manage clients’ spend
- Warehouse finished good stocks, in our 520,000 sq.ft Logistics Centre
- Worldwide distribution of garments, utilising global logistics partners to consistently achieve service levels in excess of 98%
- Garment refurbishment programme, originated by Dimensions to generate significant savings for clients
Dimensions is committed to adding value, reducing costs and freeing valuable time for our clients, by fully managing their corporate wear programmes. We recognise that understanding and delivering our clients’ requirements are the most important aspects of our business, which is why we take a client-centred approach to everything that we do. We run your corporate wear programme like clockwork so that you have the time and money to ensure that the rest of your business runs efficiently too.
For more information about the fully managed service that we provide, or to find out what bespoke package we would suggest for your specific requirements, please contact Vijay Dhanjal on email@example.com or call 01332 697045.